What does it cost to attend?
The registration fee for Acton University Online is $300.
For qualified applicants, funding may be available from our generous donors. If you would like to apply for financial aid, you can submit your request here.
When is my registration fee due?
Payment is due when registering.
How do I pay the registration fee?
Online payment will be processed through the registration system, powered by Swoogo. Our payment portal will accept all major credit cards.
Do you have a refund policy?
In order to receive a full refund, notification of cancellation must be received no later than Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at midnight. If a cancellation is received after this deadline, all monies paid to Acton University Online will be forfeited. To cancel your registration, please email email@example.com
Who can participate in Acton University Online?
Acton University Online is open to anyone and everyone who is interested in learning more about intellectual foundations of a free society.
Who attends Acton University Online?
- Undergraduate and graduate students studying religion, theology, economics, political science, business, philosophy, and history
- Faith-based leaders from many faith traditions: pastors, priests, seminarians, church staff, and congregational lay leaders
- Nonprofit and development leaders from secular, political, governmental, and faith-based backgrounds
- Business and economic leaders, teachers, and students
- Entrepreneurs, small business leaders, and those who aspire to be
- Academics: professors, doctoral candidates, and university support staff
- Everyday citizens who want to learn more about the connection between religion, liberty, and sound economic principles
What is an Acton Alumnus?
Anyone who has attended Acton’s four core lectures is an Acton alumnus. These lectures cover the foundations of:
- Christian Anthropology
- Natural Law
- Basic Economics
- Good Governance
This includes past attendees of Acton University, Toward a Free and Virtuous Society (FAVS), City FAVS, and Liberty & Markets colloquia.
The four core lectures will be available to view during Acton University Online 2021.
How old do you need to be to participate in Acton University Online?
While the content of Acton University Online is designed for adult attendees who are 18 years old or older, there is no minimum age necessary to register and participate. Minors must have the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to register.
How do I register?
- If you wish to apply for financial aid/discount, please complete the form here before registering. We'll be in touch with you with information on your eligibility.
How do I modify my registration?
To modify your registration, go to the registration form and click through registration steps again. The system will recall and display your registration information. You can modify any of your details there. Once the system displays the Confirmation page, it has recorded your changes.