If you’ve ever wondered, “How do I connect good intentions with sound economic principles?” then Acton University is the perfect place for you to begin a lifelong journey of obtaining knowledge and skills regarding liberty, faith, virtue and free-market economics.
What is Acton University?
- Four days that integrate sound economics, business, philosophy, theology, and intellectual history
- A customized learning plan that you create: featuring over 120 courses taught by over 80 experts: an international, world class faculty
- An exploration of the intellectual foundations of freedom, and respect for the dignity and value of the human person
- A place to learn about the classical foundations of economics, philosophy, theology, liberty and how they apply to our culture today
- A unique educational experience enabling you to lead with a greater understanding of the intersection of liberty and morality
- An international, ecumenical network of attendees helping you to apply your knowledge in shaping culture towards a free and virtuous society
Who attends Acton University?
- In 2017, over 1000 participants representing 70+ countries, from many faith traditions
- Undergraduate students and graduate students studying religion, theology, economics, political science, business, philosophy, or history
- Faith-based leaders: pastors, priests, seminarians, church staff, and congregational lay leaders
- Nonprofit and Development leaders from secular, political, governmental, and faith-based backgrounds
- Business and Economic leaders, teachers, and students
- Entrepreneurs, small business leaders, and those who aspire to be
- Academics: professors, doctoral candidates, and university support staff
- Finally, everyday citizens who want to obtain a better understanding of religion, liberty, and sound economic principles