The Acton Institute works diligently to ensure that Acton University remains accessible and affordable for everyone. We obtain the lowest pricing possible and pass those savings on to our guests, while maintaining high standards of excellence. Here are a few ways we add value and help you save money:
- Lodging: Savings realized through negotiated discounts with our preferred partner hotel. (Savings from 30 to 44%)
- Travel: Eligible expenses are reduced considerably for those who apply and are granted a travel assistance. (Save from 40 to 60%)
- Food & Beverage: 10 Meals during the four days are prepared and served by the award winning Amway Grand Plaza. Eating on-site extends your learning and networking opportunities and connects you with people across many faith traditions, cultures and geographic backgrounds.
- Fees, Materials, internationally renowned Speakers and Teachers: Funding from generous foundations, institutional grants and committed private donors enables us to bring you 70+ world class experts from Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, and Evangelical traditions who invest in you over four days.
- This mix of intellectual and ecumenical diversity and expertise is something you will find nowhere else.