In its 2015 Obergefell v. Hodges decision, the Supreme Court redefined marriage. What does the future hold, especially for religious freedom? This lecture explores the truth about marriage, what the consequences of redefinition will be, and how best to protect our freedoms to live in accord with the truth.
- Sherif Girgis, Ryan T. Anderson, and Robert P. George, What Is Marriage? Man and Woman: A Defense, www.tinyurl.com/WIMarriage
- Ryan T. Anderson, Truth Overruled: The Future of Marriage and Religious Liberty, www.tinyurl.com/TruthOverruled
- John Corvino, Ryan T. Anderson, and Sherif Girgis, Debating Religious Liberty and Discrimination, www.tinyurl.com/RelLib
- Ryan T. Anderson, When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment, www.tinyurl.com/HarrySallyBook
- Daniel Philpott and Ryan T. Anderson, eds., A Liberalism Safe for Catholicism? Perspectives from the “Review of Politics,” www.tinyurl.com/LiberalismSafe